Don’t miss this opportunity to spend an hour with one of veterinary medicine’s leading experts, chat with colleagues, and enjoy a hot breakfast.
When you register to attend a breakfast with the expert you’ll get to:
- Choose your expert
- Enjoy time for personal discussion in a small group with one of the nation’s top experts
- Bring your own cases to discuss and questions to be answered
- Participate in an interactive discussion with other veterinary professionals at the table
- Earn one extra hour of CE credit
- Enjoy a hot breakfast buffet
Cost is $75 per person. Simply add it to your registration.
But hurry! Seats will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis.
THURSDAY, AUGUST 15
- Dr. Nappier – Small Animal General Practice
FRIDAY, AUGUST 16
- Dr. DeMars – Small Animal General Practice
SATURDAY, AUGUST 17
- Dr. Robertson – Small Animal Hospice Care
SUNDAY, AUGUST 18
- Dr. Weinstein – Small Animal Pathology
Need help? Contact: